Apple Ping, A Music Social Network
Along with the new iPod lineup, Apple also introduced Ping, a new social music discovery tool built into iTunes 10 at the Fall Music Event, held last Tuesday. iTunes 10 users can log into Ping and follow their favorite artists and friends and discover what music they’re talking about. It sounds like Apple’s goal is to get you to post your thoughts about an artists particular album, live concerts and just discuss their music genre in general. In addition to Ping, iTunes 10 looks a lot different than the previous versions. The layout looks fresher and it sorts music in a different manner, geared more towards artists rather than particular songs.
More @ iTunes.
- Lumines: Electric Symphony – Fun Like I Remembered
- Ou Est Le Swimming Pool Lyrics
- Apple has a Little More iPad to Show You
- Wonderputt: Wonderful Putting on Your iPad
- Steve Jobs 1955 – 2011
- Apple’s iPhone 4S, iOS 5 and iPod Refresh
- Spy Mouse iPhone Game Is Fun And Cheesy
- Apple Introduces iCloud Storage
- Apple iPad Phone
- Apple Announces iPad 2