Amazing Video Game Painting Artwork
A gentleman named Mikaël Aguirre (Orioto on Deviant Art) has created some amazing video game artwork based on actual popular games from the past. The example above is a piece of his work showing Donkey Kong Country. Perhaps this is what video game graphics may look like in the future. Some of his other artwork includes paintings of Mario, Kid Icarus, Metroid, Zelda, Sonic and others. There’s also a link to the Photoshop technique he used in creating these images.
More @ Devient Art.
- Zelda 2 U.S. Map
- Sonic Lost World: Yoshi Island Zone
- A Look At Super Mario 3D World
- New PlayStation 4 and Dual Shock 4 Controller
- New Super Acorn Power-Up
- The Legend of Zelda Timeline
- Animated Comic Book Covers
- Zelda 25th Anniversary Special Edition 3DS
- Super Mario 3D Land Jumps Your Way
- Zelda 25th Anniversary Website