PlayStation Credit Card Saves $150 Off a PS3
If you’re looking to save some cash this year on a PlayStation 3 and dont mind signing up for a new credit card, Sony is making you an offer you can’t refuse. With the PlayStation credit card, not only do you earn points towards the purchase of PlayStation and Sony products with every dollar you spend but you will get $150 off a new PS3! That would bring the price down to the $250 range. You can order your PS3 directly through the Sony store or you can use it at an authorized PlayStation retailer and send in your reciept. Offer expires December 31, 2008.
You can read all about it here.
- New PlayStation 4 and Dual Shock 4 Controller
- New Super Slim PS3′s Announced
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
- Nintendo Wii Price Drop And Budget Games
- Sony Announces New PlayStation Portable, NGP
- Gran Turismo 5 Collector’s Edition For PS3
- Netflix Streaming Now Disc-free on PS3, Wii
- Scott Pilgram Vs The World PSN Game
- Little Big Planet 2 Collectors Edition
- Gran Turismo 5 Trailer