Ketchup Packets Catch Up To The Times
The ketchup packet has never seemed quite right to me. They’re difficult to open and take a certain degree of accuracy and skill to get the perfect opening. Once you do get it open its impossible to squirt without getting at least some ketchup on your fingers. Heinz is finally doing something about that by releasing a newly designed packet. Not only will this new packet hold about 3 times as much ketchup as the older packets but there will now be two ways to open them. You can either dip or squeeze depending on where you peel. Hopefully the new packets will mean less mess and less garbage.
More @ Triplepundit.
- New Super Slim PS3′s Announced
- Super Mario Bros. 8-Bit Quilts
- Super Mario Evolution Timeline
- New Bejeweled 3 Will Be Available 12/7/2010
- Meet The New Twitter.com
- God of War III Ultimate Edition
- Bejeweled 2 on PlayStation 3 via PSN
- More Street Fighter II Turbo HD Info
- Two Blu-ray Discs and Remote For $40
- PS3 Break-apart Controller Gets Patented