Baltimore/DC Area gets Google Street Maps
Google has finally added their street view service to the Baltimore/DC metro area. The service lets you view pictures to scope out areas for whatever reason using Google Maps without actually traveling there. The service has been available for a while now in other cities but was just recently turned on in the area. I heard the reason it didn’t come to the area sooner was for security reasons but according to the Fox 45 news it is because they were shooting hi-res pictures which delayed the process. Whatever the reason, it’s nice to see they added the area.
More @ Google Maps.
- Google Doodle’s Piñata Fun Game!
- Is Google’s Chromecast a Streamers Dream?
- Google Treasure Maps and What’s That Smell?
- Google Scores with Ice Hockey Zamboni Doodle
- Winsor McCay’s Little Nemo Doodle
- Friendly URLs for Linking to Google Search Results
- Google Olympic Doodles of 2012
- Google’s Playable Moog Doodle
- Google Blacks Out Logo In Protest To SOPA
- Charles Adams Goodle Doodle