Doodle 4 Google Contest
Doodle 4 Google is a competition where K-12 students use their artistic talents to redesign Google’s homepage logo for millions to see. That’s right, the winner’s doodle will be featured on the Google.com homepage on May 20, 2011. There are four levels to the competition: K-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12. The doodle on the right is an example of an entry for the 10-12 grade level. To judge and submit your favorite doodles, go here. Voting ends May 13, 2011 at 11:59:59 P.M.
- Google Doodle’s Piñata Fun Game!
- Is Google’s Chromecast a Streamers Dream?
- Google Treasure Maps and What’s That Smell?
- Google Scores with Ice Hockey Zamboni Doodle
- Winsor McCay’s Little Nemo Doodle
- Doodle Jump Ninja Sneaks onto Your iOS Device
- Friendly URLs for Linking to Google Search Results
- Google Olympic Doodles of 2012
- Google’s Playable Moog Doodle
- Google Blacks Out Logo In Protest To SOPA