Google Olympic Doodles of 2012
Recently we watched the 2012 Olympic games in London from the comfort of our livings room. There were many exciting events going on and tons of medals to be awarded. To celebrate the games, Google created 17 doodles over the days of the Olympics. Of the 17, there were 4 interactive, playable doodles. These doodles included Hurdles, Basketball Slalom Canoe, and Soccer. These games are very simple to play because they usually only require using two or three buttons to control. After a game is finished, the player is given a score, along with a star ranking of one, two or three. I think that Slalom Canoe is my favorite of these Olympic doodle games to play.
- Google Doodle’s Piñata Fun Game!
- Hotline Miami – A Game of the 80′s, Today
- Limbo :Visual Excellence
- Is Google’s Chromecast a Streamers Dream?
- Fun Burn your PSVita with Sunflowers
- The Addictive Mr. Crab on Your iPhone
- Google Treasure Maps and What’s That Smell?
- Temple Run: Oz Follows the Yellow Brick Road
- Joe Danger: Excitebike on Red Bull
- Gunman Clive Wanted on the Nintendo 3DS