Playable Pac-Man Google Logo
For the weekend of May 21–23, 2010, Google changed the Google logo on its homepage to a fully playable version of Pac-Man. The logo change was done to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the game’s release. This was the first fully interactive special Google logo. Google Pac-Man consumed 4,819,352 hours of time, or $120,483,800 in productivity. The logo is still playable for now at the link below
More @ Google.com/Pacman.
- Google Doodle’s Piñata Fun Game!
- Is Google’s Chromecast a Streamers Dream?
- Google Treasure Maps and What’s That Smell?
- Rest Your Bottom on a Classic 80′s Icon
- Google Scores with Ice Hockey Zamboni Doodle
- Winsor McCay’s Little Nemo Doodle
- Friendly URLs for Linking to Google Search Results
- Google Olympic Doodles of 2012
- Google’s Playable Moog Doodle
- Google Blacks Out Logo In Protest To SOPA