Thomas Edison Google Doodle Logo
To celebrate Thomas Edison’s birthday on February 11th, Google created a logo with Thomas Edison’s famous invention, the electric lightbulb. In addition to inventing the light bulb, Thomas Edison has patents for over 1,000 other things including printing telegraphs, phonographs, telephones and lamps. Because of the genius that he was, several places have been named after Edison including the town of Edison, NJ, Thomas Edison State College, numerous high schools and bridges around the country and there’s now a Google Doodle to add to that list.
More @ Wikipedia.
- Google Doodle’s Piñata Fun Game!
- Is Google’s Chromecast a Streamers Dream?
- Google Treasure Maps and What’s That Smell?
- Google Scores with Ice Hockey Zamboni Doodle
- Winsor McCay’s Little Nemo Doodle
- Doodle Jump Ninja Sneaks onto Your iOS Device
- Friendly URLs for Linking to Google Search Results
- Google Olympic Doodles of 2012
- Google’s Playable Moog Doodle
- Google Blacks Out Logo In Protest To SOPA