Sega Releases Full Port of Crazy Taxi for iPad
I was looking through the iOS app store this morning and I noticed Crazy taxi is available for download. I used to play the Dreamcast version all the time and then downloaded the PS3 version a few months ago. I was curious to see how Crazy Taxi would look on the iPad so I decided to give it a try. Considering that this was a full port, it turns out that the game is just as fun as I remember thanks to beautifully updated Retina graphics. The original soundtrack from the Dreamcast version featuring The Offspring and Bad Religion are also here. Ya ya ya ya ya!!
The controls in the game play surprisingly well considering it’s the iPad. There are only four buttons to tap: left, right, drive and reverse. The buttons are large enough to easily tap but not too large that they get in the way of the gameplay. There are also optional tilt controls which I haven’t tried yet. Crazy Taxi is $4.99 and while that price may seem high for an iPad game, it’s really not bad considering people shell out $60 for new console video games.
- Fun Burn your PSVita with Sunflowers
- The Addictive Mr. Crab on Your iPhone
- Temple Run: Oz Follows the Yellow Brick Road
- Joe Danger: Excitebike on Red Bull
- Gunman Clive Wanted on the Nintendo 3DS
- Temple Run 2 Out for iOS
- Google Scores with Ice Hockey Zamboni Doodle
- Oreo’s Appetizing Twist, Lick, & Dunk App
- May The Angry Birds Be With You
- Bad Piggies Lets You Build Fun Vehicles