Cut The Buttons iPhone Game
I downloaded this game called Cut the buttons for my iPod Touch and it’s pretty sweet. In the game you use your fingers to hold scissors on your screen while buttons and screws sewn onto pants pockets get flung into the screen. On the bottom of the screen is a cup that you can control with your other hand to catch the buttons as you cut them off the pants pocket. Each button you catch will score you a point but be careful because if you cut the screw you will lose 5 points. The quality of both the graphics and sound are very high. Someone spent a lot of time on programming the details of this game. The iPod Touch version that I downloaded was free but limited due to the small screen size. It is difficult to control both the scissors and the cup on the screen. There is an iPad version of the game which I have never played but would imagine to be much easier to control.
More @ openname.su.
- My First iPod, WOW What an Experience
- The Addictive Mr. Crab on Your iPhone
- Temple Run: Oz Follows the Yellow Brick Road
- Oreo’s Appetizing Twist, Lick, & Dunk App
- May The Angry Birds Be With You
- Doodle Jump Ninja Sneaks onto Your iOS Device
- Jaws Revenge Will Bite Through Your Tablet
- Get Your Power Play on With Ice Rage for iPhone
- Moshi Moshi Retro Handset for iPhone and Android
- Doodle Jump: A Simple, Simply Addictive App