Doodle Jump Ninja Sneaks onto Your iOS Device
Doodle Jump is certainly one of the most entertaining games on iOS devices due to its simple nature and addictive gameplay. The controls in the game are very simple since all you have to do is tilt your iPhone or iPad left and right and aim towards the next platform. Lima Sky, the developer of Doodle Jump, has been over the past months releasing new levels for the game.
Their latest release however is their best. They offer a new ninja level that puts the doodler in a Japanese-esque landscape with a red setting sun sky and in a full ninja outfit. In the background there are mountains and tree fortresses. A new addition to this level are these donuts looking items that you collect and can spend on bonuses such as fire upgrades, head starts and double jumps. I like the idea of collecting items in Doodle Jump and hope that this is a feature that they bring back in the next level released. If you don’t already have it, Doodle Jump is an incredible value at just 99 cents and every iOS device should have it, even if you are just a casual gamer.
- The Addictive Mr. Crab on Your iPhone
- Temple Run: Oz Follows the Yellow Brick Road
- Joe Danger: Excitebike on Red Bull
- Temple Run 2 Out for iOS
- Google Scores with Ice Hockey Zamboni Doodle
- Oreo’s Appetizing Twist, Lick, & Dunk App
- May The Angry Birds Be With You
- Apple has a Little More iPad to Show You
- Winsor McCay’s Little Nemo Doodle
- Sega Releases Full Port of Crazy Taxi for iPad