Huge Nintendo Image Shows Many Characters
Artist Luis Carrasquillo put together this massive montage of Nintendo characters that have appeared across numerous consoles. It’s difficult to comprehend just how many games make up Nintendo console libraries but this massive image may give you a better idea. And what you’re looking at above is just a screengrab of a small portion of the image. The full image size is over 3,000 pixels in width.
See the full image @ Kotaku.
- Dr. Luigi is Dr. Mario With a Steroids Prescription
- Why Wii U Is Currently The Best Console
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon Review
- Gunman Clive Wanted on the Nintendo 3DS
- New Super Acorn Power-Up
- RIP Nintendo Power. 1988 – 2012
- Nintendo Announces 3DS XL
- Super Mario Bros. U.S. Release Date Mystery
- Super Mario Bros. 8-Bit Quilts
- The Legend of Zelda Timeline