Mega Man 9, First Sequel In 12 Years
NES games always hold a place in my heart and the Mega Man series is a great set of games which feature increasing difficult levels and addictive gameplay. Between 1987 and 1993, the first six Mega Man games were released on the NES with two more sequels following in the next couple of years on other consoles. Then the series seemed to fade away into video game heaven.
A few months ago Capcom shocked their fans and announced Mega Man 9. It’s designed to emulate the style of Mega Man 2, going back to the roots of the original Mega Man games during the NES days. It will be released as a downloadable game for the Nintendo Wii and the PlayStation 3 and should be released later this month.
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 On Deck For Spring Release
- Wii Sports Club on Wii U
- Why Wii U Is Currently The Best Console
- E3 2013 Console Announcements
- Kim Jong Un Playing The NES
- Rest Your Bottom on a Classic 80′s Icon
- New Super Slim PS3′s Announced
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
- Robin Williams Stars in Zelda Commercial
- Nintendo Announces Wii U Due in 2012