Nintendo Announces DSi Gaming Device
First of all, before you get too excited, it won’t be hitting the states until “late 2009″ which probably means it will be released about a year from now just in time for the next holiday season. The system doesn’t look or play that much different than the curent DS Lite. The screens will be larger but will remain the same resolution and only one screen will continue to be touch.
The unit is 12% thinner and will include an external three megapixel camera as well as a front-facing camera. In addition the DSi will have an SD slot and internal storage. Nintendo’s also launching an online DSi Shop to purchase games and applications. The unit will launch in both black and white colors.
More @ the official Japanese site.
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon Review
- Gunman Clive Wanted on the Nintendo 3DS
- New Super Acorn Power-Up
- RIP Nintendo Power. 1988 – 2012
- Nintendo Announces 3DS XL
- Super Mario Bros. U.S. Release Date Mystery
- Super Mario Bros. 8-Bit Quilts
- The Legend of Zelda Timeline
- Huge Nintendo Image Shows Many Characters
- Warioland 4 on Game Boy Advance