TETRIS Turns 25 This Week
Tetris was created on June 6th 1984 by Alexander Pajitnov, a programmer at the Moscow Academy of Sciences who worked on the game in his spare time. Although it was originally released on the PC, Tetris gained popularity on the Nintendo Game Boy where it sold around 35 million copies. Brain scans of Tetris players show the game trains people to use their brains more efficiently. Today Tetris can be downloaded or bought and played on most consoles and mobile devices.
- Google Doodle’s Piñata Fun Game!
- Hotline Miami – A Game of the 80′s, Today
- Limbo :Visual Excellence
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon Review
- Fun Burn your PSVita with Sunflowers
- The Addictive Mr. Crab on Your iPhone
- Temple Run: Oz Follows the Yellow Brick Road
- Joe Danger: Excitebike on Red Bull
- Gunman Clive Wanted on the Nintendo 3DS
- Temple Run 2 Out for iOS