Kid Icarus Updated Into Playable 16-bits
Kid Icarus, Nintendo’s most demanded sequel of a game is now available in a new, updated web version that looks like it’s from the Super Nintendo generation. Technically it’s a remake and not a sequel but that doesn’t matter so much because it’s a new new version of Kid Icarus! It might even be enough to hold us over until March 23, when Kid Icarus Uprising comes out for the 3DS. Then again maybe not. Much like Super Mario Bros, the original Kid Icarus just doesn’t age. When you play it you think oh I’m playing Kid Icarus, not what is this dated garbage? I can’t stand it.
More @ Super Kid Icarus.
- Fun Burn your PSVita with Sunflowers
- The Addictive Mr. Crab on Your iPhone
- Temple Run: Oz Follows the Yellow Brick Road
- Joe Danger: Excitebike on Red Bull
- Gunman Clive Wanted on the Nintendo 3DS
- Temple Run 2 Out for iOS
- Google Scores with Ice Hockey Zamboni Doodle
- New Super Acorn Power-Up
- Oreo’s Appetizing Twist, Lick, & Dunk App
- May The Angry Birds Be With You